- Client-side JS is a more common version used to create scripts that run in the user’s browser. That includes web pages.
- Server-side JS is used to create scripts that are processed on the server upon the user’s request.
- Simplicity. Not only is it easy to learn, but it also makes a programmer’s job less challenging.
- Interoperability. You can insert JS into any webpage and use it in various applications because it works well with other programming languages.
- Compatibility. JS is versatile and reliable because it works on all modern browsers and always produces the same result.
- You’re running out of time and can’t complete your assignment on your own. Our service will help you with urgent JS tasks and let you manage your time with ease.